Hi my name is Madhu and I live in the most beautiful place in the world , namely Cape Town in South Africa. I studied and qualified in Germany and immigrated to this beautiful city , also called the Mother City, in 1995.
![]() |
| Fish Hoek Beach |
I have grown and successfully run a business network in the Western Cape and have discovered networking as a valuable tool to market a business. Having managed, structured and grown various up market high income stores, my area of expertise lies in the optical industry in its different facets. My passion and focus lie in dispensing and manufacturing of spectacles and technical knowhow of lenses , in business etiquette, ethics, front staff training and customer service supplying the highest standards of service to the customer.
After many many years of working as an employee I decided to take the plunge and resigned to work as a rep. I was on the road for six Months travelling our beautiful country and was led to the opportunity of owning my own practice.
I now own one and a half practices , both in the Southern suburbs and can finally do what I am passionate about. I come across many trends , brands and products in my line of work and feel i should share my expertise and knowledge with others.
Allthingsoptical will post news on lenses , contact lenses frames and trends. I will test various products and give feedback and hopefully give some insite to all of you interested in my line of work. I leave you today with an image of my favorite frames of this month
![]() |
| Hot trend , two tone frames in plastic or metal |


No comments:
Post a Comment